A Dance of Fire and Ice Mod is a MusicMusic & Video Android Game. This application has age restrictions, the recommended age for using 3+ years. The latest official version has been installed on 100,000+ devices. On a five-point scale, the application received a rating of out of 10, a total of 3916 people voted. (com.fizzd.connectedworlds)
A Dance of Fire and Ice is a simple one-button rhythm game. Keep your focus as you guide two orbiting planets down a path without breaking their perfect equilibrium.
Press on every beat to move in a straight line. But every pattern has its own rhythm to it. This game is purely based on rhythm, so use your ears more than your sight.
– Explore the cosmos: Soar through each genre of music in a variety of colorful fantasy landscapes, with over 100 levels including 14 full-length boss levels.
– Predict every moment: With a track that shows you every rhythm ahead of time, you’ll learn to sight-read levels as they come. No tricks, and nothing is reaction-based.
– Play new levels for free: Tackle new songs and new rhythms as we expand the game with free level patches over the coming months.
– Calibrate your experience: Manually adjust your calibration on-the-fly, or use our auto-calibration method. The game is precisely timed, and you won’t experience any slow desync over time like you might with other music-based twitch games. (We’re musicians and off-sync games hurt us.)
Note that the game is quite strict and unforgiving, so please play the free online demo on browser first if you’re not sure if this is for you!
– Multiple device calibration: Now the game detects if you have connected a new device (for example wireless headphones) and will switch to the calibration you set for that device automatically.
– New languages available: Russian, Polish and Romanian.
– User interface improvements.
Copyright© 2020 Apkaudrey