|App Name||Client for Pretend You're Xyzzy (open source) v5.0.6|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 682 )|
Client for Pretend You’re Xyzzy (open source) Mod is a Card Android Game. This application has age restrictions, the recommended age for using 3+ years. The latest official version has been installed on 100,000+ devices. On a five-point scale, the application received a rating of out of 10, a total of 682 people voted. (com.gianlu.pretendyourexyzzy)
This app lets you play Pretend You’re Xyzzy, an online card game, on your device wherever you are.
—– ATTENTION! —–
This app content may disappoint some people. If you don’t agree with the content of this app, don’t complain with me. I’m not the creator of this game, just a player who is also a developer.
The game is simple. Each round, a black card is randomly chosen from the deck, everyone answers with their funniest white card. The judge the decides which player wins.
– Play with friends on a variety of servers
– Customize your game
– Play with custom decks
– Create custom decks from the app
– Add images (from link) to your custom decks cards (GIFs are also supported)
– Star your favourite cards
– See your lifetime metrics (games played)
– Create your profile
– Set a custom profile image (GIFs are also supported)
– Accumulate achievements and stats (cards and rounds played, rounds won)
– Make friends
– Privately chat with your friends
– Create collaborative custom decks for you and your friends
– Upload images and add them to your custom decks cards (GIFs are also supported)
– See your friends’ starred cards and custom decks
– Synchronize your starred cards and custom decks so that you never lose them
– More to come…
This project is open source at https://github.com/devgianlu/PretendYoureXyzzyAndroid
Words definition is powered by Urban Dictionary (https://www.urbandictionary.com/).
– Fixed crash at startup
– Fixed Overloaded subscription failing
– Allow importing deck with duplicate name after changing it
Copyright© 2020 Apkaudrey